Today I go to Violet's house again...
For what??? of course for biology practical lo...
Today we have to preserve INSECTS!!!
Oh no...it is vy smelly not because of the insects but it is because of the smell of formalin...
I can't describe the smell...because can u imagine that i got running nose but i still can smell that smelly formalin...
I feel vy geli ...cz just now when i inject the formalin to the bee, its internal fluid coming out...
Swt...it's not only smelly but vy geli...
But it is quite fun when we are disecting the insects ... haha
Today we totally disects more than 10 species of insects...such as butterfly,dragonfly,cricket,grasshopper,bees and .....
then violet's mother still help us to get 2 very very cute insect...it is green in colour...
it is very cure because it is vy small size...
I also got catch the insect last saturday when i go to taman rakyat with my friends.
mine 1 is gold colour 1...^^
Yun yih said her house also got tat...we call her go back and catch it...
so that we have traffic light colour for the insects...
I dunno where do shan mei found a butterfly,it is vy beautiful.
i like tat so much ...
It was too wasted, we forgot to take pictures ar...
but nvm, i'll take it on thurs and show it to u all on thurs( if i have on9 )
haha...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Waiting for your picture ^^
Post a Comment