Wednesday, March 12, 2008

ImportanT Day ~

Today is spm result release day....
I'm so worried about my result....
because of this it make me can't sleep well yesterday...T.T
Around 1.30pm.........
I jz reached school....when i reached there my teacher want to go back home le...luckily teacher still waiting for me...hehe
When i got my result i'm so surprise....
My SJ get A1 le....
Wow....i never get A for it even my trial exam i only get 8E....
It's really make me so happy le~
Even my result not too good but i'm quite satisfy with this....
Haiz, today my cousin told me tat he only got 2A for math and add math...
wow, i can't imagine how sad is he because he did vy well in trial exam le and his result also better than me de le....
I'm also dunno how to console him so tat he won't be so sad lo.......
Now the result already came out...........
Its time for me to think about my future.........
wat should i take for ??????
Diploma ????? Form 6 ????? or Matrix ?????
haiz....i jz wish i won't make a wrong decision is enough already......
I'm already change my decision again and again .....
when i can get my last choice????????

No comments: